Our Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data will be processed by us, in respect of your relationship with us as a client or a potential client.
We collect or you give your personal information when you:
- Provide us with your business card;
- Contact us with an enquiry about our products and services;
- Respond to an enquiry from us by email or telephone about participation in research activity.
- Your data on secure cloud-based servers provided by Microsoft within the EU;
- Your data for a maximum period of six (6) months;
- We will advise you when your data is used for longer periods.
We share your data with:
- Our research analysts, third party research partners and consultants;
- Our clients as part of research and consulting projects;
- Technology, data management and third-party partners who administer the services we provide;
- Government bodies, regulatory or law enforcement authorities as required by law.
Your data might need to be shared outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) to provide you with the services you request. Organisations that are based outside of the EEA may not be subject to the same level of regarding data protection as exist within the UK and the EEA.
When you give us any sensitive personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) you consent to our processing your information for use as follows:
We use your data:
- To administer and contact you about our products and services in accordance to your selected preferences;
- To profile market trends and for statistical research purposes;
- To improve customer experience, promote and market out business and products;
- To resolve complaints, deal with any disputes or legal matters.
We will only process your data when it’s necessary for us to do so and only using a valid legal bases for that processing.
Your rights in relation to any personal data we hold about you:
- You can ask for details of information we hold about you and to correct any information if it’s wrong. In certain circumstances you can ask us to delete your information or to stop processing your information. We will use our best efforts to help you with such requests.
- If we agree to provide your personal information to you, we’ll provide it free of charge, but we may ask for proof of identity or additional identification information from you.
- To make a Data Subject Access Request, please write to: Lightwords Ltd, Brook House, 501 Crewe Road, Wheelock, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3RX or send your request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We encourage you to contact us if you have a complaint regarding how we process your personal information, and we’ll try to resolve any issues or concerns you may have. If you remain dissatisfied, you can contact the data protection regulator (the Information Commissioner’s Office – ICO). Their website address is www.ico.org.uk
Data Controller: Lightwords Ltd, Brook House, 501 Crewe Road, Wheelock, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3RX
Website address: https://lightwordsimaging.com
Website address: www.lightwords.co.uk